Ask A Heroine: Welcome to the experts corner, love. This is where you ask your burning questions on business and life, and receive personal advice from the best. Each month we feature amazing industry Heroines and their wise video answers to your deepest inquiries. Here, questions give way to solutions, insights transform into action, and more »
As you make your way to any event for your work … remember to set an intention of deep Self-Care as you arrive in this powerful space so you stay present, energized and ready to receive all of the love, wisdom and connection.
These are some strategies I teach clients and in my mastermind to help you stay present, healthy and intentional as you travel and attend events –
These are a few ways to create a container of Self-Care:
- Arrive early so you’re not rushed
- Stay hydrated and bring healthy snacks,
- Make sleep a non-negotiable priority,
- Pause several times throughout the day to check in with your body and take nice deep belly breaths,
- Step outside to get fresh air when you need it
- Before you say yes or no to an invitation, check in with your intuitive knowing and honor this
- Wake up each morning and move your body to ignite your inner-pilot light, meditate, set intention (this simple Sacred morning practice is a pivotal aspect of my teaching and will change your life in miraculous ways)
AFTER the event, don’t dive right back into work. Take some time … even an hour to integrate, journal and contemplate what changes you’re going to commit to as a result of the event.
And most of all … decide to ENJOY the journey and stay open to the magic if connection.
Enjoy the journey!
We’d love to hear from YOU…
Do you travel often for business or pleasure? What are some of your favorite travel tips to stay healthy on the go? Leave your answer in the comments below!